Today the young animals are exploring the zoo. At the end of the day, we help them find their way back their own quarters. But suddenly the lion roars! The young animals are startled and now they are milling about. Meanwhile, the director is on his way to the zoo. Will we succeed in bringing all the animals to their homes before the director arrives?
ZOO MEMO is the co-operative counterpart of the well-known Memory. The players help each other to remember the cards!
Contents: 30 memory cards, 2 game boards, director, game rules.
Players: 1 - 8
Playing time: 15 min
Author: Marleen van Hoornyck
Today the young animals are exploring the zoo. Now they want to go
back to their own places, but they lost their way and they also lost their
brothers and sisters.
We help the brothers and sisters to find each other and to reach their own
quarters together. But sometimes the lion roars! Then the young animals
that are not on their spots yet are startled and they are milling about.
Meanwhile, the director is on his way to the zoo. He will not like this
mix-up! Will we succeed in bringing all the animals to their homes before
the director arrives?
• double sided board of the zoo with 12 animal quarters
• game board with the road from the director’s home to the zoo
• 1 director (before the first game, slide his figure into the plastic stand)
• 24 animal cards: 12 pairs of the young animals
• 4 director cards
• 2 roaring lion cards
• 5 blank spare cards
Suggestions for ZooMemo
• Try playing with the other side of the game board, showing the parents
of the young animals. Each time we find a brother and sister, we bring
them back to their parents!
• For more challenge, let the director start from the space with a stone.
• If the game is too hard, then play with only one roaring lion card.
• Should the back of a card become too recognizable, then replace it with
a spare card on which you make your own drawing. Of course, you can
also use them to add your own favourite animals!
© 2021 www.coopcardboard.com - Powered by Shoppagina.nl